Offer insurance coverage for various non-life insurable risks and potential financial losses under the directives of Nepal Insurance Authority. Applicable Laws & Actions:
- Company Act, 2063
- Insurance Act, 2079
- Insurance Rules & Regulations, 2049
- Securities Act 2063
- Corporate governance Directive,2075
- Other rules & regulations and guidelines including all the circulars circulated by the regulatory body for non-life insurance companies
For all types of insurance, it is required that the proposal form and KYC forms be fully completed, along with photos and a copy of one's citizenship, passport or pan card.
- For Vehicle Insurance: Copy of Blue Book, Renewal notice sent from the previous insurance company (for no claim discount).
- For Property Insurance: Land Ownership certificate (Lalpurja), Nakshaa Pass, Photo of Property to be insured, copies of PAN/VAT registration, company registration for corporate organization.
- For Marine Insurance: Letter of Credit (L/C), Performa invoice
- For Agriculture Insurance: Certificate of vaccination for animals, recommendation letter from District Livestock Officer / District Agriculture Officer.
- For Contractor All Risk: Contract Documents, Bill of Quantity (BOQ), Bar Chart, Letter of Principal
- Other documents need to be provided as per the chosen insurance portfolio
For the claim settlements, the following steps will be carried out by the claims department after receiving the claim intimation from the client:
- A duly filled claim form along with other required document should be submitted to company for settlement of the claim.
- An independent surveyor or in-house staff will be deputed by company for proper assessment of the damages/loss.
- After receipt of assessment report and other necessary document, claim department will review the claim and issue discharge voucher for duly approval of customers
- Discharge Voucher should be sent on to the claimant
- The claim will be settled as soon as possible once receiving the surveyor report and other necessary documents
- After receipt of duly signed discharge voucher, claim amount will be dispersed to the customers via online bank transfer or cash / cheque